How led bulb and light can save money from your pocket..?
Are LED bulbs worth the money?
LED LIGHTS AND BULBS:-
Led lights are one of the revolutionary inventions of this scientific age. They are capable of minimizing the negative effects of regular conventional bulbs on the environment, which means a tool contributing in global warming can be controlled and that's a nice start, isn't it?
BENEFITS OF LED LIGHTS AND BULBS:-
1. Led lights provide perfect type of light for every occasion with proper brightness for highlighting special things and make things appear in their natural and true colors.
2. One of the most important features of led lights is they have longer life span than regular bulbs. The expected life of a led bulb is 100,000 hours. It will last for 11 years even after continuous use.
3. Even after completing their life span, these lights do not just stop working. Unlike conventional bulbs, led bulbs become dim and give lower output.
4. In this age, when energy is needed everywhere, led lights are energy efficient with an estimated efficiency of 80- 90%.
5. Led lights are built with a lot of hardy components which make these lead bulbs very durable and suitable to survive the roughest conditions.
6. Led lights are resistant to any kind of shock, vibrations and external impacts and they are very fit for outdoor lighting system.
7. Led light illumination emits very little ultra violet rays and they fall in the category of zero emission category.
8. The high cost of led bulbs is offset by lower energy consumption, low maintenance cost and other factors.
So, if you want to know whether led bulbs are worth the money or not, then you must know that they are totally worth it. The initial investment in these bulbs of led Lights companies in india is a little high but the benefits of these bulbs can be reaped over years.